Perception of Students
Student's Perception of Academic Performance
"The university is undergoing continuous change." My college advisor told me that, and he was correct in his assessment. Additionally, he said that while kids should follow their dreams, they shouldn't let obstacles like failure or other fears stand in the way of their success.
After reading this quote, I was astounded by how I felt, and it completely altered how I thought about academics. The information and experience I've gained over the years, combined with the fact that I've read this quote numerous times, have finally made me feel like an adult. Even so, you'll still err occasionally, and your approach to your work—rather than your level of knowledge—is what matters most. The most crucial thing to remember is that you should never be afraid to take chances, regardless of how large your future may seem or how far you have traveled thus far. I interpret this remark to mean that you are inventing something and giving someone the benefit of the doubt because you have a strong sense of self-belief. This will occur frequently, but by taking a chance in every circumstance, there is room for progress.
I knew after hearing the quote that I would always receive respectable ratings for my academic ability. In addition, I was aware that I would fail in every endeavor, yet here I am, attempting to succeed in everything. After considering this for a few days, I finally heard the phrase "the university is in a condition of continual transformation." I came to the conclusion that in order to better ourselves, we must find our own solutions. The remark taught me that if you're unhappy with how you're going about your work, it doesn't matter how lucrative or prestigious it appears to be. I once saw a phrase that advised me to be in charge of my own happiness. Although it has nothing to do with whether or not you have a decent job, I wasn't happy with my employment either. The most important thing is that you're enjoying yourself because that's how you want to work. Congratulations if you're looking for a new job, looking forward to working, and looking forward to starting school. Do whatever it is that gives you those negative self-thoughts. Be content with who you are. Ensure that you enjoy who you are. Attend class every day with enthusiasm and be present for every project. Don't assess yourself against others. You don't want to be like anyone else, and they don't give you any hope.
You could experience anxiety about attending class when folks are anticipating something different. Just relax; everything will work out OK. Never evaluate yourself in any way. Examine your grades to see what you need to work on to achieve the best results possible. Even if they don't perform as well as everyone believes they should, your grade will still be good. To continue connecting with other areas and developing yourself, bear in mind that you must concentrate on one subject and improve week after week. You don't have to be depressed about getting that answer incorrect, no matter how much it hurts because you have an exam tomorrow. You'll eventually pick up on things and develop steadily greater self-confidence. Take pauses. Make an effort to devote more time to homework than to studying. If you can pass the test, spend more time with your friends rather than stressing over the grades you just received. You don't have to take any idiotic actions that you could take. Stop stressing about the outcomes and the perception that you performed poorly. Work hard, but prioritize your priorities. Keep being yourself because there is nothing more important than doing what you love.
Learn and try new things. You should pay attention to others around you in order to learn and comprehend their motivations for saying what they do, so you can try to implement their advice into your own life. Keep your feelings under check. Because you desire to achieve good grades no matter what, don't try to convince yourself that you won't let yourself down if you fail one day. Don't return if you don't like school. Get support. Nobody is flawless, so the greatest thing you can do if you're having trouble is to ask for assistance. Visit a therapist. Keep trying to improve yourself. All of these were significant quotes to me at the time they were said and ones I learned from. The notion that there are always two options for how you live your life—whether you're happy or miserable and whether you'll succeed or not—stands out in particular. It's up to you to decide whether or not to live a happy life and achieve more in it. In the end, though, it comes down to your mind and body, and you have a choice. You must be happy no matter what you do. Be sure to concentrate on that.


Share with all of your friends
ReplyDelete